Monday, March 29, 2010

100 POUNDS!!!

YESSSSS! I have hit the 100 pound lost total mark. I feel great. My energy is up. I have increased my activity, now I need to start doing some serious exercise. I have been insanely busy lately thats why I haven't posted in awhile. Yes i will post some pictures- this week I promise this week. Now comes the realistic part- even though I have lost so much-I AM STILL FAT! People say I look great & I appreciate the comments but the reality is I have another 100 pounds to lose. So as good as I look - at 290- I am still fat, but I am working on it. If you are one of those people that have told me I look great- don't stop it helps more than you know, just know that in my mind I still look at myself as fat. Will that change- I am sure it will. Will I turn into one of those exercised obsessed people- I don't know but from where I am at now- could that really be a bad thing? I certainly would like to give a try. Have any of you been obsessed with exercise? Let me know how it turned out?

1 comment: