Friday, January 15, 2010

15 POUNDS!

Yes that is what i have lost in 1 week- 15 pounds. That is so cool! I know that this is not the normal or what is going to continue at this pace but it really made me feel GREAT. Thanks you for all the well wishes and continued prayer. I definitely need them. I am looking forward to doing some walking this weekend. I also have to see how much it is going to be to get 2 new tires and a chain for my bike so I can start using that soon too.I think the bike will have to wait a few weeks, I don't think my abdomen can handle the pumping up and down of my legs yet. I certainly don't want to push it too hard or too fast. I was able to have a scrambled egg with some shredded cheese melted in it for breakfast today. I was able to keep it down and eat it all. I was shocked. It may have been because I chewed it until it was liquid. I never paid so much to chewing before in my life. Well I guess this is another step on my Adventure To Normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment